(1) (P.59, section A-xv) Wilking N and Jonsson B. A Pan-European comparison regarding patient access to cancer drugs. Karolinska Institute in collaboration with Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden, 2005.
(2) Shepherd FA et al. Erlotinib in Previously Treated Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. New England Journal of Medicine 2005; 123-132
(3) Manegold et al. Randomised, double-blind multicentre phase III study of bevacizumab in combination with cisplatin and gemcitabine in chemotherapy-naive patients with advanced or recurrent non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): BO17704. Abstract ##LBA7514 presented at2007 ASCO Annual Meeting, Chicago, US.
(4) Detailed Guide: Lung Cancer – Non-Small Cell, Radiation Therapy , American Cancer Society.
(5) (P.4149 & P.4155) Residual motion of lung tumors in end-of-inhale respiratory gated radiotherapy based on external surrogates, Med. Phys. 33 ?11, November 2006, c 2006 Am. Assoc. Phys. Med.
(6) Detailed Guide: Lung Cancer – Non-Small Cell, Surgery , American Cancer Society