Now Hiring, Join our team!
- Build and maintain relationships with individual, corporate and prospective donors as well as foundations and continually identify new ways to improve the donor relationship
- Identify and expand potential donors and foundations across different fundraising opportunities and ways of giving
- Assist the management in preparing timely reports, funding proposals, corporate giving portfolio and up-to-date financial tracking records
- Assist in planning and execution of individual fundraising strategy, budget, review for income expansion and sustainability
- Degree holder in Economics, Business, Marketing or related discipline preferred
- With at least 3 years’ of experience in NGO corporate fundraising activities or related field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Cantonese and English
- Excellent writing and editorial skills and experience in proposal writing
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible, team-player, able to work together with team members in meeting targets
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Fundraising Officer
- Assist in production and preparation of publicity materials and activities
- Carry out clerical duties and handle daily enquiries
- Assist liaison of cancer education activities or events with internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisor(s)
- Form 5 graduates or HKDSE or above with pass in English and Chinese
- Preferably 1 year’s working experience in related field
- Good PC skills (included MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese typing and graphics)
- Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure and manage multi-tasking
Volunteering with Cancerinformation.com.hk charity foundation is not just a way you may connect with our community and give back to our society. You gain in the volunteering process by making a difference in someone’s life and knowing that you were there when someone needed you most.
Helpline volunteer are willing to devote at least four hours a week to offering a hand, and a listening, empathetic ear to other ordinary people they don’t know. What the helpline volunteer have in common is the undivided attention they give to every call.
Formal qualifications and previous experience are not required for being a good listener.
If you would like to become a volunteer for our listening service, please contact us for check out information on the training where you can also apply to be a volunteer.